The web community has given me a lot. I like to give back.
- Validate. A lightweight form validation script.
- Smooth Scroll. Animate scrolling to anchor links.
- Gumshoe. A framework agnostic scrollspy script.
- Atomic. Ajax requests with chained success/error callbacks and JSON parsing.
- Astro. A responsive, mobile-first navigation menu.
- Drop. Mobile-friendly dropdown menus.
- Houdini. A progressively enhanced expand-and-collapse and accordion widget.
- Modals. Simple, mobile-friendly modal dialogue windows.
- Tabby. Lightweight toggle tabs.
- Form Saver. Let users save, reuse, and delete form data.
- X-Ray. Let users toggle password visibility.
- Right Height. Set variable content containers to equal height.
- Sticky Footer. Dynamic, responsive sticky footers.
- ready. Run functions after the DOM is ready.
- extend. Merge two or more objects together.
- getClosest. Get the closest parent element that matches a selector.
- scrollStop. Detect when someone stops scrolling.
- onClickOrTap. Run a callback after a click or tap, without running duplicate callbacks for the same event.
- isInViewport. Detect when an element is in the viewport.
- getOffsetTop. Get an element’s distance from the top of the document.
- getParents. Get all parent elements up the DOM tree.
- getParentsUntil. Get all parent elements up the DOM tree until a matching parent is found.
- getSiblings. Get all siblings of an element.
- nextUntil. Get all following siblings of each element up to but not including the element matched by the selector.
- getElem. Get an element with
querySelectorwithout throwing an error if it’s not found.
- getQueryString. A simple helper function for getting query string values.
- ValidityState Polyfill. A polyfill for the ValidityState API. Also adds some missing features for newer browsers that don’t yet support the full API.
- Kraken. A lightweight, mobile-first boilerplate for front-end web developers.
- Gulp Boilerplate. A boilerplate for Gulp.js projects.
- Ebook Boilerplate. Self-publish ebooks with markdown and command line.
- Social Sharing. Links and buttons without the bloat.
- Snapshot. Basic image styling.
- Progress Bars. Lightweight CSS progress bars.
- Alerts. Simple alert messages.
- Labels. Lightweight CSS labels.
WordPress Themes and Plugins
- WordPress for Web Apps. Use WordPress to power your web apps.
- Automated Slack Invites. Automate Slack invites with WordPress.
- Donations. A WordPress plugin that lets you create powerful donation forms that integrate with Stripe and PayPal Express Checkout.
- Donation Invoices. Add invoice capabilities to the Donations plugin.
- MailChimp. Create barebones MailChimp forms that let you add people to lists and interest groups within those lists (optional).
- MailChimp for EDD. Automatically add people who purchase specific products or use particular discounts codes with Easy Digital Downloads to MailChimp lists and interest groups.
- Slack Invites for EDD. Automatically invite members to your Slack team when they purchase a product.
- EDD Add Link to Products in Cart. Let’s you add links back to your product description pages in the Easy Digital Downloads checkout cart.
- EDD Redirect on Empty Cart. Redirect Easy Digital Downloads from your checkout cart to another page when the cart is empty.
- EDD Free Purchases. Let people purchase products through EDD just by supplying their email address.
- EDD Download All. Add a “Download All” links to your multi-file purchases.
- HTML Minify. Compress your HTML output.
- Image Compress and Sharpen. Reduce image size for better performance.
- WordPress SVG. Easily use SVGs in the WordPress editor and Media Gallery.
- Google Analytics. Adds the HTML5 Boilerplate optimized version of the Google Analytics script to your site.
- Antispambot. Obscure your email address (and more) from evil spam bots.
- Add IDs to Header Tags Plus. Add IDs to the heading elements in post and page content.
- Remove Header Junk. Remove the junk that WordPress adds to your header.
- Exclude from Search. Exclude pages, post types, and more from WordPress search results.
- Allow iFrames. Prevent
wp_ksesfrom filtering out iframes from sites like YouTube and Vimeo.
- PayPal IPN Forwarder. Forward PayPal IPN to multiple other IPN services in WordPress.
- Disable WordPress Core Updates Remove the “Update WordPress” button and nag message in the Dashboard.
A whole bunch of products, services, and tools that I use to make things for the web. View my recommendations →