What I wish I knew before I learned to code
Ali Spittel teaches people how to code.
She just released a free ebook, Things I wish I knew before I learned to code. You’ll learn:
- Your reason for learning to code
- How to explore before nicheing down
- How to choose your learning path
- How to battle through the learning cycle
- Don’t get stuck in the cycle of tutorials
- Build good programming habits early
- Aim for T-shaped knowledge
- How to get involved with the programming community
- Tips for overcoming impostor syndrome
- Interpersonal skills matter
Grab the ebook here.