- IIFE - A way to keep all of your variables and functions scoped to avoid conflicts.
- Revealing Module Pattern - Allows you to keep most of your variables and functions out of the global scope, but make some of them publicly available.
- Constructor Pattern - Create multiple instances of script that share methods but contain unique information.
- Class Pattern - An alternative approach to implementing the constructor pattern, with a nicer syntax and some additional features.
- Service Worker - Middleware that lets you intercept requests and responses to your site, cache assets, provide offline experiences, and more.
- Web Component - A way to define reusable custom HTML elements, with built-in styles and interactivity.
- Cloudflare Worker Function - A boilerplate for creating serverless functions with Cloudflare Workers.