Over the last month or so I’ve made a few updates to the Vanilla JS Toolkit to make it easier to use.
- The reference guide for vanilla JS methods and APIS has been broken up into more logical sections, and paginated for easier reading, scanning, and linking.
- Every helper function now includes a link to a CodePen demo so that you can see it in action, plus an article on how it works if I’ve ever written one.
- I’ve added more boilerplates and simplified the presentation so you can more easily choose the right one for your project.
- All methods, APIs, and helper functions now include browser support info, and links to polyfills if needed.
- By popular demand, I’ve added a search feature so you can more easily find what you’re looking for.
If that sounds interesting, head over to VanillaJSToolkit.com and check it out.