The Best of the Week: 7/20/2012
- The online comic XKCD has launched a spinoff site in which they answer somewhat preposterous questions with real answers.
- One year ago, Tina Roth Eisenberg (aka Swiss Miss) started a design-obsessed temporary tattoo company called Tattly. Here's what she's learned.
- Alwyn Collinson, the genius behind Real Time World War II tweets, explains why he started this phenomenal project.
- Artist David Walker makes absolutely stunning portraits out of spray paint on urban walls.
- Still confused about that whole Higgs Boson thing? You might enjoy this video from PHD Comics.