Today, I wanted to share some spicy takes without much context.
Let’s dig in…
- Tabs are superior to spaces in literally every way.
- CSS and HTML are programming languages.
- Gif is pronounced with a soft G (as in, Jif).
- Pretty much every modern server-side rendering library (including Node.js) is just reinvented PHP, but worse.
- A lot of modern tooling is actually worse for developer productivity, and the idea that it’s better is a lie we’ve all bought into.
- No, seriously, its pronounced Jif.
If you want me to write articles expanding on any of these, send me an email and let me know.