Welcome, PWA Night attendees!
Thanks for chatting with me about service workers. I’ve put together a bunch of resources for you on building a faster, more resilient web.
Get Daily Developer Tips
I send out a short email each weekday with code snippets, tools, techniques, and interesting stuff from around the web. Join 12,400+ daily subscribers.
The Slides & Video
- The amazing power of service workers
- Writing your first service worker with vanilla JS
- Saving recently viewed pages offline with service workers and vanilla JS
- Offline first with service workers and vanilla JS
- Improving web font performance with service workers
- How to set an expiration date for items in a service worker cache
- How to update a service worker
- How to trigger a service worker function from the front end with vanilla JS
- How to immediately activate a service worker with vanilla JS
- Daily Developer Tips. I send out a short email each weekday with code snippets, tools, techniques, and interesting stuff from around the web.
If you have questions about anything, or just want to chat more about the Lean Web, send me an email at email@example.com.