If you’re sick of hostile answers on StackOverflow, bad documentation, and tutorials that assume you have a Computer Science degree, these are for you.
🚀 All of the pocket guides have been updated with new code examples and real projects to help tie everything you'll learn together.
- The Complete Set. Every pocket guide in the collection, including any new ones that come out in the future.
- The Beginner’s Bundle. Kick-start your journey to vanilla JS with these essential pocket guides.
- DOM Manipulation. Learn how to get DOM elements and do awesome stuff with them.
- DOM Injection and Traversal. Learn how to generate dynamic content, climb up and down the DOM, and more.
- Ajax/HTTP. Learn how to make HTTP requests, asynchronously grab HTML from another page, and more.
- Browser Storage. Store data in local storage, get and set cookies, and retrieve values from query strings.
- Writing Vanilla JS Plugins. Learn how to write flexible, modular, scalable plugins that grow with you and your users.
- Bugs and Browser Quirks. Making your scripts work across browsers can be tough. Learn how to make it way easier.
- String, Array, and Object Manipulation. Transform and edit strings, arrays, and objects to make working with them easier and more productive.
- Building Your Own Micro-Library (coming soon). Write, small modular micro-libraries that you can reuse across projects to speed up your development time.
Get Daily Developer Tips
I send out a short email each weekday with code snippets, tools, techniques, and interesting stuff from around the web.