Front End Consulting & Engineering
Build websites that work for you instead of the other way around. Reduce costs. Simplify maintenance. Increase revenue.
How I can help
There are a few different ways I can work with you to reduce costs and complexity, simplify maintenance, and increase revenue.
- Analysis & Audit. I can help you identify expensive bottlenecks, hidden issues, and potential problems with your site. I’ll put together a detailed report with actionable next-steps on how to fix any issues.
- Roadmap & Planning. Bake resilience and scalability into your site from the start. We’ll identify your goals and challenges, and I’ll put together a custom roadmap to help you get there.
- Implementation. Want a fast and effective ROI? I can build your project for you, or work with your engineering team to accelerate you progress.
- Ongoing Advisory. Throughout the duration of your project, I’ll be available to review progress, answer questions, recommend tools and processes, share emerging best practices, and keep your project on the right track.
If you need lighter-touch guidance and advice, I also offer one-time consulting calls.
Ready to work together? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
One-time consulting call
If you have a specific issue and don’t need a long consulting project to solve it, we can schedule a 60-minute consulting call to answer your most pressing questions.
I’ll give you practical advice that you can put into action immediately. You are welcome to record the call for future reference.
- How to start or approach a specific project.
- How to structure and maintain code as it scales.
- The pros and cons of different programming approaches.
- Feedback on code or architecture decisions.
- Help fixing a bug or broken code.
If we go on to work together more fully after our initial consultation, the cost gets applied to the consulting engagement.