Welcome, CodeNewbie listeners!
Thanks for listening to me chat with Saron about my career journey, and why I love vanilla JS.
Get Daily Developer Tips
I send out a short email each weekday with code snippets, tools, techniques, and interesting stuff from around the web. Join 9,100+ daily subscribers.
- Modern JS is gatekeeping
- Tools and developer habits
- The problem with single page apps
- Just because a big, well-known tech company does something doesn’t mean you should, too
- Progressive enhancement and the next billion users
- The Lean Web is a set of principles for a simpler, faster world-wide web.
- Web Developer Career Guide covers how to find open roles, write resumes that get seen by an actual human, navigate the interview process, and more. Grab a free copy with the code
- Greater Than Code: The Case for Vanilla JS
- Script & Style: Vanilla JS and the Lean Web
- devMode.fm: Returning sanity to the web dev process
- The Shop Talk Show: The power of the native web
- Hanselminutes: Maybe just use vanilla JS
- Daily Developer Tips. I send out a short email each weekday with code snippets, tools, techniques, and interesting stuff from around the web.
If you have questions about anything, or just want to chat more about the Lean Web, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.