I get asked enough about the tech behind my various websites and learning portals that I thought I’d compile the various articles I’ve written about them in one spot.
- Static websites. I talk about what static site generators are, and why I moved away from WordPress.
- Migrating from WordPress to Hugo. If you have an existing site you need to port over, here’s how I did it.
- Automating the deployment of your site. How to automatically build and publish a new version of your static site every time you push an update to GitHub.
- How to schedule posts with a static website. How to schedules posts to go live at a future date and time.
- The Hugo Starter Kit. A barebones starter project and theme for learning Hugo.
- Resources for building a JAMStack website or web app. A collection of resources for building static websites.