Mobile is disrupting everything
Mobile is changing the way we do everything—how we shop, listen to music, watch tv, hail a cab… even how we donate money and support causes we care about.
- A third of Americans use their mobile device as their primary or only web device.
- 65 percent of all emails are opened on a mobile phone.
- More than half of all Google searches happen on a phone or tablet.
- Almost half of all Facebook users access the site exclusively from their mobile device.
- The majority of internet traffic in the US comes from mobile phones.
- Mobile-friendly websites generate more revenue than desktop-only sites—even when someone visits from a desktop computer.
Without a mobile strategy, you could be losing hundreds of thousands of dollars a year.
When was the last time you looked at your website on a phone? Or made a donation on your mobile site? Have you ever looked at your fundraising emails on a phone to confirm that they are even readable?
Do you know mobile is a priority, but aren’t sure where to start or what to do next? What devices do you support? Do you need a mobile app? How do you ensure that that the next big thing from Apple or Google doesn’t make what you do now obsolete?
Are you so busy raising money and saving lives that you don’t even have time to create a mobile strategy, never mind act on one? Do you want implement a mobile strategy, but the day-to-day of running an organization leaves you with no time to focus on it?
I can help
I can help with your mobile strategy. I’ve worked with organizations like PAWS New England, Harvard Business School, and more on their mobile strategy, tactics, and training. My open source projects have been used by companies like Apple and IBM.
Unlike other firms, I specialize in mobile for animal rescues, and understand the unique challenges and constraints that you face.
- Whether you’re looking to make your existing website more mobile-friendly or rethink your entire approach to mobile, I can help you create a plan to get started.
- Need help implementing your mobile strategy? I can help you create a fantastic mobile experience, from your website to email marketing and more.
- Ongoing Guidance
- If you’d like to stay up-to-date on the latest changes in the mobile landscape and what they mean for your organization, I’m available for ongoing guidance for a select number of organizations.
What people are saying
Ready to have an amazing mobile experience?
Are you ready to provide your donors and adopters with an amazing mobile experience? Great! Let’s schedule a quick call to talk about your organization, your goals, and how we might work together.
If you have any questions, send me an email at email@example.com.
PS: Not ready to work together just yet? That’s ok! Sign up for my free email course on mobile strategy for nonprofits, and learn how to provide your supporters with an amazing experience on whatever device they have with them.