Here’s my favorite stuff from this week…
- Jack Cheng discusses the slow web, a movement emphasizing timeliness over realtime, rhythm over randomness, and knowledge over information.
- Lance Haun talks about the importance of doing real work of value rather than trying to build “social media influence.”
- Chris Coyier shares his insights for anyone looking to start their first responsive web project.
- Aatish Bhatia wrote a fascinating two-part article on how the names we give colors affects the way we think.
- This a capella mashup of the classic wedding song “Pachanelly Canon” and Nelly’s “Ride with Me” is sure to put a smile on your face.
Leave a comment or contact me on Twitter at @ChrisFerdinandi.