Does this sound familiar?
- You bring in lots of donations some months, and almost nothing during others.
- You want to help more animals, but don’t have enough resources.
- Fundraising takes time away from doing what you actually love, saving lives.
- During the slow months, you’re late paying bills to your service providers because of inconsistent cash flow.
- You find yourself scrambling for cash when unexpected emergencies happen.
There’s a better way
- Have a steady, predictable cash-flow every month.
- Decrease the number of animals you have to turn away because of resources.
- Spend less time fundraising and more time saving lives.
- Pay your trusted partners on time, every time.
- Have a reserve to fall back to when the unexpected happens.
That would be awesome, but how?
Your website and social media accounts let you reach more people, faster and for less money, than a traditional fundraising campaign.
- More than half of all Google search traffic happens on mobile devices.
- Almost half of all Facebook users access the site exclusively from their mobile device.
- And study after study has found that mobile-friendly sites generate more revenue than desktop-only sites, even when the user visits from a desktop computer.
You need to harness the amazing power of smartphones, social media, and the web.
- Tell stories that inspire people to share… and open their wallets.
- Ensure your website is lightning fast and easy to use on whatever device your potential donors have with them, whether it’s a top-of-the-line laptop or an old smartphone.
- Amp up your donation page with recurring donation options, a frictionless process, and clear descriptions of how donor dollars save lives.
By following these steps, you can build a digital fundraising program that grows your donation revenue and lets you focus on doing what you really love—saving lives.
Need help figuring out what to do? That’s where my digital fundraising plan comes in.
Your Digital Fundraising Plan
I can provide you with a comprehensive, actionable plan for growing your digital fundraising revenue.
Your customized report will include a dozen or more key action items. These are critical changes you can make to dramatically improve the impact of your digital fundraising activities.
Each recommendation includes a Plain English explanation of what you should do differently and why it matters. When appropriate, it also includes detailed technical information that you can provide to your web developer or social media pro on how to implement the recommendations.
I’ll create your report by reviewing your website and running it through a digital fundraising audit. The report includes a 1-hour call to review my findings, and a short check-in call 3-months later.
Who this is for
It’s really important to me that you see a high ROI from this plan. As a result, it’s not a good fit for everyone.
- Do you receive $100,000 or more in annual online donation revenue?
- Does your website get 5,000 or more visits each month?
- Does your website fail Google’s mobile-friendly test?
- Do you have a web developer, or the budget to work with one?
If you answered yes to these questions, I’m confident that I can help you increase your online donations.
A Case Study
What you’ve done for PAWS… the word “life changing” comes to mind.
PAWS New England Cofounder
- Annual donations are up 1.8x.
- PAWS was featured in an HBO documentary about shelters and rescues.
- At it’s current rate, PAWS will see increased donation revenue of $1 million over a 5 year period compared to their previous projections.
- Web traffic is up 4.7x, and mobile traffic is 27x higher.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
If you’re not satisfied with my work for any reason, just let me know and I’ll fix it or give you your money back.
Ready to accelerate your digital fundraising?
Are you ready to grow your digital fundraising revenue and save more lives? Great! Please click the button below to complete a short application and I’ll get in touch within one business day.
If you have any questions, send me an email at email@example.com.
PS: Not ready to apply for your custom report just yet? That’s ok! Sign up for my free 5-day email course, and every week I’ll also send you digital fundraising tips and links to interesting stuff.